Looking for a Good Dentist Bountiful Utah?
Look no further … General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Family Dentistry
FREE $50 gift card on your first visit …
Call The Office
1480 Orchard Drive, Suite 110
Bountiful, UT 84010
Welcome to Levo Dental Bountiful Utah
Conveniently located in Bountiful Utah, Levo Dental provides modern dentistry in an unique, caring environment. Our goal is to provide the highest quality Bountiful Utah family dentistry care while enhancing the lives and smiles of our guests. We want you to be a client and friend for life. Our office offers a peaceful relaxing atmosphere and thoughtful skilled care. We offer the following services for your entire family: General Dentistry, Cleanings, Cavities, Whitening, Inlays, Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implants, Dentures, Orthodontics, Bridges, Veneers, Crowns, and Periodontics, Call our office today for a Free Consultation and see what a difference our Family will make. Levo is a good dentist Bountiful Utah.
Here at Levo we are aware of the latest dental practices and techniques. We attend trainings and seminars regularly to ensure we incorporate (or even don’t incorporate) the techniques and procedures that will benefit you the most.
Our team’s number one concern is your dental health and well-being. We are both aware of and committed to the latest in Dental technology. Put us to the test and we’re sure you’ll agree.
Dr. Nybo and Dr. Gardner are both committed to professional and personal dental care. The Levo team is second to none. Levo Dental is making a positive mark in the Bountiful Utah dental community.
Some of our Services Include …
Your Dentist Knows Best
Don’t rush when you brush!
We recommend brushing regularly. But not just regularly. We recommend taking a few extra minutes per brushing to be sure your teeth are getting the care they deserve. A few extra minutes on your part can really make a difference.
Visit your dentist every 6 months
Putting together the combination of both your efforts and our can really pay off. We recommend coming in at least bi-annually. Our trained hygienists will ensure a thorough and professional cleaning. This will also allow our dentists to review your progress and recommend the best case scenario for your situation.
Don’t Forget to Floss!
We can’t stress this enough. Proper flossing and brushing are essential for your dental well-being. Don’t hesitate to stop by our office anytime to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Following are a few questions and answers that are common among patients and potential patients …
Why do regular dental visits matter?
Regular dental visits are important because they can help spot dental health problems early on when treatment is likely to be simpler and more affordable. They also help prevent many problems from developing in the first place. Visiting your dentist regularly is also important because some diseases or medical conditions have symptoms that can appear in the mouth.
What are some signs I should see a dentist?
- Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
- Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
- You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
- You don’t like the way your smile or teeth look
- You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
- You are pregnant
- You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
- You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
- You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay
- You have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, eating disorders or are HIV positive
- Your mouth is often dry
- You smoke or use other tobacco products
- You are undergoing medical treatment such as radiation, chemotherapy or hormone replacement therapy
- Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when you first wake up; you have an uneven bite
- You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away
I'm not having any symptoms. Do I still need to see a dentist?
Yes. Even if you don’t have any symptoms, you can still have dental health problems that only a dentist can diagnose. Regular dental visits will also help prevent problems from developing. Continuity of care is an important part of any health plan and dental health is no exception. Keeping your mouth healthy is an essential piece of your overall health. It’s also important to keep your dentist informed of any changes in your overall health since many medical conditions can affect your dental health too.
What can I expect during a dental checkup?
The dentist or hygienist will ask about your recent medical history, examine your mouth and decide whether or not you need x-rays. Depending on your treatment plan, the hygienist may use a special dental instruments to check your gums for gum disease. Your dentist will evaluate your overall dental health and conduct an oral cancer screening by holding your tongue with gauze, checking it and your whole mouth, then feeling your jaw and neck.
How often do I have to go to the dentist?
There is no one-size-fits-all dental treatment. Some people need to visit the dentist once or twice a year; others may need more visits. You are a unique individual, with a unique smile and unique needs when it comes to keeping your smile healthy.
How can I maintain a healthy smile with my dentist's help?
Here are some tips to help you take care of your smile:
- Healthy habits. Brushing twice a day for two minutes and flossing daily are essential for everyone, no matter how unique your mouth is. It’s the best way to fight tooth decay and gum disease.
- Build a relationship. Continuity of care is an important part of any health plan and dental health is no exception. When your dentist sees you regularly, he or she is in a good position to catch oral problems early. For instance, catching gum disease when it’s still reversible, or cavities when they are small and are more easily treated.
- Maintain. Keeping your mouth healthy is an essential piece of your overall health. It’s important to keep your dentist informed of any changes in your overall health as well.
- Talk about it! Only your dentist can determine what the best treatment plan is for you. Have questions about your oral health or certain dental procedures? Start a conversation. Ask your dentist to explain step-by-step. Dentists love having satisfied, healthy patients.
How do fillings work?
Cavities break through the surface enamel of teeth, and they’ll probably get bigger unless you close them off with fillings.
Your dentist will numb your mouth before drilling around the cavity to prep it. A combination of strong materials or a white mix called a composite goes into the cavity soft and then hardens as it dries. You may feel pain or pressure when getting the numbing shot and during the drilling.
Once set, fillings can last a long time but need replacing if they break or wear down.
Do teeth need fluoride?
Fluoride helps make teeth strong and prevents decay. The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Dental Association (ADA), and the CDC all agree that kids should use fluoride toothpaste for brushing, taking care not to swallow it.
Adults benefit from using fluoride to protect their teeth, too.
“ Great staff at Levo Dental.
1- Hygienists are all easy to talk to and do a great job cleaning your teeth.
2- Dr. Nybo is an awesome dentist and gets you in and out so you can get on with your day.
3- The receptionist, Reagan, is super helpful setting your appointments and answering questions regarding payments or insurance. She also has a rad haircut!
4- Facilities are clean and as comfortable as a dentist office could be..“
“Best dentist I have ever went to. Staff is very friendly and easy to work with. Best experience I have had with a dentist for a long time.“
“I have been seeing Dr. Justin Nybo for the past year, and have experienced nothing but the best experiences each time. I appreciate his expertise and thoroughness. Today an exceptional experience when a crown was placed to perfection, without additional time grinding down for a good fit. Kudos to the lab who made the crown! Also, exceptional office staff as well as those who work beside Dr. Nybo. Their kindness and service to me is much appreciated! I highly recommend contact with this dental office for whatever your dental needs are.“
Book An Appointment
Bountiful, UT 84010
Tuesday: 7am – 4pm
Wednesday: 7am – 4pm
Thursday: 7am – 4pm
Fri. – Sun.: Office Closed